Learn how to set up a home yoga practice.
Step by step.
You want to practice yoga at home but:
- You don’t have time
- You don’t have the perfect space
- You feel like you are not improving
- You get bored
- You don’t know what to do on the mat
- You don’t find the peace and motivation to get into the flow of yoga
- You don’t know what type of yoga to do
- Beginner classes are too easy for you, but advanced classes are too hard.
- You feel discouraged when you’re not able to do challenging postures
What if you could
Wake up in the morning and flow into your yoga practice
Do yoga in a way that will give you a peaceful mind and the groundness in your spiritual practice that you seek
Simply roll out your mat, close your eyes, tune into your body and intuitively know how to move your body
Practice yoga that works on all layers of your being, not only on the physical, but also on the emotional, spiritual and mental level.
What you will find in this ebook are the tools, technique and practices I have found most powerful to kickstart your home yoga practice.
This not just an ebook, it is a step by step program that will guide you, inspire you and give you valuable insights that will make you
- Realise why you were unable to do yoga before
- Explain how you can fit yoga into your daily routine in a way that will
- Support your goal of become a beautiful, confident, grounded and balanced yogi.
The Adiyogini’s guide to a home yoga practice – a sneak peak
The first chapter is all about the WHY. What will you get out of a home yoga practice? We will get inside your head and rewrite your story that you have been telling yourself. My story went from an ‘insecure and self-loathing chick’ to badass, inspirational and authentic yogini.
The benefits of a home yoga practice
How this book will help you
How to re-write your personal story
The second chapter we will shine light on how you can create space in your mind in your home to start a home yoga practice.
Where should I practice at home?
How to create a yoga altar
When should I do yoga?
The third chapter is all about yogic lifestyle and making sure you will be a LEGIT yogi. I explain how to create yoga sequence, introduce you to the Indian science of life Ayurveda and show you how it will support you in your home practice.
How to create a yoga sequence?
A short introduction to Ayurveda
How to eat like a yogi
A day in the life of a yogi
Yoga off the mat
The fourth chapter is what you should do when you have been off the mat for several weeks, months or maybe even years. Don’t worry Girl, we got this!
How to get your groove back
My 6 secret tips that get will get you excited for yoga!
The fifth chapter brings everything together and sets you up for success for your home yoga practice!